Sunday, May 1, 2011

an update! and Tim Gunn



I've been doing some shopping. Time for a haul!



Brown shorts and black nail polish from Forever 21. It was about time I got some black nail polish. I love how it's no longer attributed just to scene kids or goths. I remember my mom flipping out about me wearing it when I was thirteen.. :) The only thing about it though is that I'm reeeeally bad at painting my nails, and since it's so dark, it makes that fact pretty obvious... With lighter colors I can get away with it.



This cute white eyelet shirt from J. Crew. It was originally $80 but I got it for... wait for it... $13. SCORE. I always pass up J. Crew because I assume it's way out of my price range, but the sale stuff's really not!



And last, this beautiful sweater from Anthropologie. On sale for $30. Couldn't pass it up - I could just picture how wonderfully easy it will be to throw on for classes in the fall. And Ryan bought me the cutest little teddy bear in the whole freaking world! Her name is Shelly.

Also, a certain awesome man was here in Salt Lake on Saturday.





Tim Gunn! He gave a brief fashion talk at the Gateway. It was pretty sweet :) Definitely made me want to catch up on some Project Runway...



As for everything else, I just plan on working A LOT and getting things checked off my lists :] Plus my parents are coming up to help me paint my apartment this weekend. Can't wait to do a before/after post! Went and picked out colors today. It's gonna be cuuuuuuuuuuuute! I may even re-think moving out in summer 2012, we'll see ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment