Friday, January 14, 2011

It takes strength.

Reviews of my classes thus far!

Math 1050: College Algebra
For one thing, I understand it! That's a plus. If I do recall though, I usually start every math class understanding it, and then it's all downhill from there. I'm going to try to keep clinging onto it though. The professor can be annoying. He takes really long pauses and just stares, and makes really awkward math jokes. Also, there's multiple group projects in the future. I mean, seriously? GROUP math projects? I don't know, maybe it will help.

French 1010: Beginning French I
This class is so intense. In such a lovely way. It's 5 credits, so it was expected, so I felt and feel prepared. The class is 2 hours and 20 minutes long, so by the end of it, my brain is so dead, and I'm repeating French phrases in my head for the next hour after. But I've learned so much in just two class periods that I feel like I'll have such a good grasp of the language by the end of this semester, which is exciting. The professor is pretty neat. She definitely has French humor, and I'm not quite sure what that is, but I know she definitely has it.

Humanities 1100: Intro to Humanities
I enjoy this class so much. The professor is so friendly and has such a passion for the humanities. Also, it's kind of like an art class, which is so fun! I feel bad for the people who consider themselves bad at art, but for me it's great. It's a LOT of reading, but it's not bad. And we're watching The Laramie Project right now. So great.


Looks like it's gonna snow today. Work until 3, and then I know I should take a loooooooong nap. Sounds cozy and wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment