Friday, January 7, 2011

What can you do



It's getting better. Hopefully school will be the last piece of the puzzle. Hopefully I'll meet some more sweet people there, and hopefully it will keep me busy enough that I stop spending money hah. I do not regret the purchase of this sweater though ^^^ Best purchase in a while!

Ryan took me on a kind of surprise date to The Pie tonight. Yay! And we're going to the Macaroni Grill tomorrow, yay! And I'm probably just going to relax Saturday and Sunday, and cherish the relaxation before life starts to get insanely...insane.

I've stayed up way too late this whole week. I should probably get some rest for our second day of grand opening at work tomorrow! I must say... I kick ass at my job. I wish I could kick ass at every aspect of my life too. I'm going to try my absolute hardest at school, and I really mean that. I can't believe I go back in four days! I'm so excited :)


Ohh, habits die hard when you got a sentimental heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment