Tuesday, February 15, 2011

the citrus drawing out the season's stains


jacket: Anthropologie; bracelet: Chamaymay!


Mother I can tell what you've been thinking,
staring at the stars on your ceiling,
thinking once there was a power that you were wielding.
And now I've hit the mark,
staring at the dark,
and I cannot help but ignore the people staring at my scars.

Let this be our little secret,
no one needs to know we're feeling
higher and higher and higher,
higher and higher and higher.

But I feel alive and I feel it in me,
up and up and keep on climbing
higher and higher and higher,
higher and higher and higher.


Currently obsessed with:
Passion Pit. The Naked and Famous. Arcade Fire.
The idea of going to Coachella or Bonnaroo.
Toms shoes.
The University of Utah.

No comments:

Post a Comment