Sunday, December 5, 2010

20 Years of Snow





Dressed in all black and new jeans. Feels good!

On Friday night, Ryan took me to the Festival of Trees. So fun and festive! It kind of made me wish I had a Christmas tree haha, but it's okay.

Yesterday I went on a semi-successful Christmas shopping venture. I got my parents covered, and I ordered something for Ryan this morning on Amazon. I also ordered myself The Death of Bunny Munro by Nick Cave. I sat in Barnes & Noble forever, thinking "Should I get this for Blake.. or myself?" Hahah. I thought about buying it, reading it, then giving it to him. But no. I want my own copy C: I don't have enough books! I'm getting Blake something just as awesome though.

I also watched The Runaways last night, which was quite good. I can't wait until I get my 37" TV though. It's almost hard to focus on the tiny, tiny screen I have haha.

And I don't know what I'm doing today. Maybe going to Target for some gift wrap... or Ikea for some Ikea food.

Hope you all had a good weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment