Friday, December 31, 2010

Let's sum it up:

my Christmas presents:

from Ryan:
- robot necklace from ModCloth
- Beach House concert poster from Signed & Numbered
- longggggggggg blue scarf from H&M
- Vosges bacon bar!

from Blake:
- metal vintage Coca-Cola sign for my kitchen!

from parents:
- lots of body stuff (coconut body butter, "secret wonderland" scented things haha)
- $$$
- Love Actually on blu-ray
- gift cards to Starbucks, Urban Outfitters, Victoria's Secret, and Barnes & Noble!

from myself:
- my 37" HDTV! WOOH!
- my blu-ray player! WOOH!
- desk from Ikea
- Gilmore Girls seasons 1 & 2
and more :)


what I'm looking forward to in 2011:

- Deathly Hallows part 2! AH! I'm not really looking forward to that actually, more like dreading.
- Wizarding World of Harry Potter!!!!
- spring semester, learning French :)
- starting school at the U
- a promotion?
- a new job near the end of the year?
- getting my first tattoo
- turning 20
- taking Ryan to Disneyland for the first time

At the end of the year, I like to look ahead rather than backward. I'd rather get excited about what's to come, rather than dwell on what I did wrong and need to fix the next year. These things will happen. It will be a great year :)

Everyone have fun this COLD New Year's Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment