Thursday, September 30, 2010

I'm open for business!!

Oh how excited I am! Today I opened my Etsy shop and added my first listing. I have many more items that will be up for sale, but I'm going to pace myself in putting them up in order to get the most exposure. I'm quite nervous and overwhelmed by all the work that I had not anticipated; it's like a full-time job! But I'm completely dedicated to running a successful shop, making beautiful art, and doing something fulfilling with my time!

click VVV
http://LondonBricks.etsy.com



I'm going to blog here about new items added. Currently I just have the one set of vintage earrings (more will be added daily) that belonged to my grandmother. Unfortunately I've never been able to wear earrings, so I know my grandma and I would love for them to be in the hands of someone who will really get to enjoy them :) I have 13 more sets of hers that are all gorgeous and I'd be proud to wear them if I were able.

When I quit school for the semester, I went into a mini-depression, thinking, "Damnit. Now I'm just going to waste four entire months." But it is completely the opposite; I've never been more busy! I'm also in the process of finding a new apartment and I'll be starting the busy process of moving in mid-November. I'm still way excited to return to school in the spring, but this time off is invigorating, and I'm so glad that something real and good is going to come out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment