Friday, November 12, 2010

Apartment 2C take 2

My apartment that was supposed to be a sanctuary of pure femininity has somehow turned out looking like a boy's dorm room. But that's ok :) I just got a huge paycheck and I'm staying on the look out for girly little things to add to it. I also don't like the green and yellow scheme I got going. Kinda ugly. But that's what I have to work with right now :) I didn't even bother taking pictures of my bedroom because it's still basically just a room of boxes.



I don't know how I feel about this ottoman. It came with the two couches, and my mom thinks I should keep it, but.. mehhh. A coffee table would be more practical.



The walls are so bare! AH! Urban Outfitters has a really pretty GIRLY canvas print but it's like $100. Maybe next paycheck.

And since I have no bookshelf or wall shelves, the kitchen table is home for my books! And I love these vases soooooo much. Ryan got them for me from the wonderful consignment store in St. George that I can't think of the name of.



I'm also happy with how my little end table arrangement ended up. I bought this super cute lantern from Ikea, intending to hang it from the ceiling. But I kind of like this a lot. And this pineapple candle is to die for. From Z Galleries. And of course my favorite picture taken with my Diana :)



And lastly, I'm in love with my fridge! I'm putting up all my concert tickets, tickets to really good movies, and tickets to any other kind of shows (i.e. Mamma Mia!) I've been to plenty of other shows too, by the way.. I just haven't saved every single ticket haha. I believe the oldest one here is from July 2007. (Also notice the three Half-Blood Prince tickets!)






Tonight is actually probably the longest amount of time I've spent alone in my apartment just chilling. And it hasn't been one bit lonely! I have plenty to keep me occupied. (Cleaning, organizing, more cleaning...)

Happy weekend! Tomorrow I'm sleeping in then spending the day out with Ryan. Gettin myself a blu-ray player :)

No comments:

Post a Comment