Sunday, November 14, 2010

Four days.

I'm totally ready for Deathly Hallows. I got the shirt from Hot Topic that I wanted: a Gryffindor polo with a tie :) Snatched up the very last one. It's cute! And Ryan's wearing my old Gryffindor scarf. I seem to remember letting Sariah wear that scarf too when we saw Half-Blood Prince.. haha.

Also, "O Children" by Nick Cave... is in Deathly Hallows. WHAT- I DON'T EVEN- Greatest thing my ears have ever heard. It's weird thinking that a song I actually know with lyrics and whatnot will be in a Harry Potter film because they've never done that before. Apparently it's being played while Harry and Hermione dance in the tent or something. I could see it being played on the anarchist radio station they listen to. The lyrics fit so very well.

Here comes Frank and poor old Jim
They're gathering round with all my friends
We're older now, the light is dim
And you are only just beginning

O children

We have the answer to all your fears
It's short, it's simple, it's crystal dear
It's round about, it's somewhere here
Lost amongst our winnings

O children
Lift up your voice, lift up your voice
Children
Rejoice, rejoice

The cleaners have done their job on you
They're hip to it, man, they're in the groove
They've hosed you down, you're good as new
They're lining up to inspect you

O children

Poor old Jim's white as a ghost
He's found the answer that was lost
We're all weeping now, weeping because
There ain't nothing we can do to protect you



brb need to finish the rest of the first half of DH!

No comments:

Post a Comment