Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Please and thanks.

Pictures from yesterday:





Today while I was working, we closed down the store and we all got off work early due to the blizzard! It almost makes up for all the times we should have gotten a snow day in high school but never did.

Apparently it's going to be a horrible snowstorm. That's why I'm all alone tonight, blogging... I would be at Ryan's or he would be here, but we're both too scared to have to drive home later. Better not risk it. So I'm sitting here doing nothing... Perhaps I'll make myself some hot chocolate or butterbeer and watch Boy Meets World or something :)

Also because of the storm, I don't know if I'll be going home for Thanksgiving :( I really want to make it, and chances are I will, but I might not. We're having a relatively big Thanksgiving at my parents house, and I really want to see my relatives that I never get to see. I also bought a pretty shirt just for the occasion! AND my uncle hired a professional photographer hahaha. How sad it would be if I weren't in those pictures! So PLEASE go away, snow! Thanksgiving kind of means a lot to me, especially this year. I have way too much to be thankful for. My supportive family, my sweet sweet boyfriend, my job. I'm so so grateful for all of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment