Sunday, November 28, 2010

Plans.

Given that I will be able to get into the classes that I'm planning on, I think I've got my spring schedule figured out :) I'm taking College Algebra, French I, and Intro to Humanities. And yes, that does make me a full-time student! French is 5 credits, which kind of scares me to death, but I'm so excited to finally start learning it. I'm thinking of even minoring in French, then if my graphic design career doesn't work out or if I have a mid-life crisis, maybe I'll get my masters in teaching and teach French.

I'm ridiculously excited to be a student again :)

And on top of that, it leaves me with two whole days and two nights to work, which gives me about 26 hours a week, which is plenty of money for me :) I'm just going to save and save and save and then take a really nice vacation with Ryan next summer. I'm already kind of impressed with how well I've managed my paychecks!

Still though, I can't help but lust over a few things. I feel strange writing a blog without any pictures, so here are a few items that I've been on the very edge of clicking "Add to Shopping Cart." Christmas is soon though, so after shopping for the boyfriend and family, I'll treat myself to a couple :) Deciding on which ones is the hard part.







(I don't think I've ever loved a clock/anything so much in my life. It's $55, but it WILL be mine.)







(Oven mitts! FREAKING CUTE.)









No comments:

Post a Comment