Saturday, November 6, 2010

Remember when.

I'm drowning in nostalgia.

I feel like I'm high off of memories.

I'm glad I was an outcast in high school. High school really is a play, and everyone gets casted, except the outcasts. They get to have more fun than the stars. The stars have rehearsals every day; they have to memorize lines. But the outcasts can do whatever they want.

I'm glad I didn't spend all of my time worrying about friends and parties and dating. I lived in my head. I lived in music, art, and writing, and I found a world all my own - so much better than the world of Parowan High School.

And middle school... Middle school made me who I am today. That night in June 2005 might be the greatest night of my life. You're probably wondering how just a night at home with friends could be the greatest night of my life... I don't know either. But I'm pretty sure it was. Twizzlers, Ava Adore, kitchen table, sunrise. If only those ladies knew.



This is so far from my regular blogging, but this has consumed me lately. I'm just so high off the old days. I like who I was and where I came from. I like my story.

I'm picking up where I left off.

No comments:

Post a Comment